Traditional Home Selling Process
Houses are put on the market, offers are accepted, and then inspections are performed for Buyers. Upon inspection, deficiencies are discovered and then Buyers and Sellers negotiate repairs. With this process, real estate transactions are negotiated twice, once on the price of the house and once for repairs. Upon negotiating repairs is when all the anger, anxiety, and frustration with the real estate process takes place.
MOREOVER, THIS PROCESS ALWAYS COSTS THE SELLER MONEY.
Inspected Homes Sell For More Value
Experience Is Important
In our experience, never in the history of selling houses has a Seller netted more money or sold the house for a higher price, after the Buyer’s inspection is performed. The Buyer will always demand a repair of an item, replacement of an item, or a reduction in price.
AGAIN, THIS PROCESS ALWAYS COSTS THE SELLER MONEY.
BAHI Pre-Listing Inspection Program
Blessed Assurance Home Inspection’s Pre-Listing Inspection Program has many advantages and we are dedicated to making your selling experience easier, more certain, and less of a financial burden. According to the National Association of Realtors statistics, houses which are pre-inspected sell faster, and for more money. To improve the way houses are sold, and to help all parties involved in the real estate transaction, Blessed Assurance has joined Inspectedhouses.com.
Inspectedhouses.com is an innovative platform and system to help Sellers, the Listing Agent, and Potential Buyers. Using the Inspectedhouses.com system Blessed Assurance can help market the house, capture buyer leads, drive leads to the listing, and drive leads to the Listing Agents website.
Seller Home Inspection
What to Inspect and How to Prepare
Selling your Home and the inspection is scheduled, This video can help you prepare for the inspection.
From replacing burned out light bulbs to managing pets, this video goes over things the seller can do to make the inspection process easier.
With the Inspectedhouses.com system a Pre-Listing Home Inspection Report can be loaded to the Inspectedhouses.com website and Potential Buyers can download the report for $19.95. When the report is sold the Seller receives this money, as a way, to help recover the cost of the Pre-Listing Home Inspection. All the smoking, hot Buyer leads created from the Inspectedhouses.com system are given to the Seller and the Listing Agent.
Also, in conjunction with Inspectedhouses.com and a 3rd party warranty company, Blessed Assurance provides the Seller with FREE warranty coverage during the listing period.
Advantages to Blessed Assurance’s Pre-Listing Inspection Program:
- The Seller is in control of the real estate transaction vs the Buyer and can dictate up front what repairs they will make to the house.
- The Seller has an opportunity to build repair costs into the price of the house.
- The Seller has an opportunity to shop around and get better repair prices and make their own repairs.
- The Seller has an opportunity to make their own repairs vs being forced to hire licensed contractors.
- Blessed Assurance will use the Inspectedhouses.com system and will help market the house, capture leads, drive leads to the listing, and drive leads to the Listing Agents website.
- Blessed Assurance offers FREE warranty protection to the Seller.
- Blessed Assurance’s Pre-Listing Inspection program will give the house a listing advantage.
- With the Inspectedhouses.com system the Seller will receive valuable offers to help offset the cost of the home inspection.
- With the Inspectedhouses.com system the home inspection report can be sold and the money for sold reports goes to the seller.